Skinny Jeans and a Hoodie. The Tan Fades Rapidly.

7 Aug

I guess no one liked the Greek title of my last blog. It meant ‘good afternoon’, though I can’t remember how to pronounce it, I lost my phrasebook. The hits counter has gone way down since I started exploring foreign languages.

Having returned home yesterday evening after eternity on the M25 thanks to a lorry fire and oil spillage on the Queen Elizabeth II Bridge that no one bothered to clear up, I am home. Sitting amongst junk, considering going next door to see Maxim and Isobel, and ask Maxim why he sent me an email with a picture of spam and  the repeated words ‘i like carrots!!’ Then again, he was jabbering in an Irish accent earlier…

I will get to typing up The Zante Diaries 2010 and sorting out numerous videos and pictures, and should have the soap opera up vaguely soon. Vaguely.

Until then,

Home (away from) sweet home.

I have just noticed the sign is missing. Both of them are. Clearly taken before my time…

About these ads

13 Responses to “Skinny Jeans and a Hoodie. The Tan Fades Rapidly.”

1. Shelby 08/08/2010 at 4:11 AM #

I love wearing skinny jeans with a cute hoodie! That is definitely my style to wear during the fall and winter season.

2. Alice 08/08/2010 at 5:53 AM #

Fantastic website that helped me a lot to find the best drugs books ever hxxp://drugsbooks[com]

3. WashableRaccoon 08/08/2010 at 11:34 AM #

Because I was on holiday.

Face it Frank, I’m the only one who visits your blog.

Truth.

ALSO, when the hell is Lizzi’s birthday, because I’ve forgotten what she wanted me to make her D:

• Francesca Burke 08/08/2010 at 1:23 PM #

Sorry to tell you this darling, it was Friday. The sixth.

And two other people read it.

Maybe.

• Francesca Burke 08/08/2010 at 1:23 PM #

Oh, and she wanted an MCR plushie bag.

Possibly.

• WashableRaccoon 08/08/2010 at 5:06 PM #

Ah well. Close enough.

And once again, close enough. Doing something or other to do with MSI. Haven’t quite decided what yet.

I hit refresh a couple of times. That’ll be it.

4. ellen 08/08/2010 at 12:20 PM #

Actually, I read it too but I was on holiday as well and I was loving the greek title, it reminded me of good times :-)

5. Francesca Burke 10/08/2010 at 1:28 PM #

I WANT AN MSI PLUSHIE. I LIKE MSI BETTER.

Also an apostraphe plushie. And a Genderless painting. I have a Salvador Dali set you can have with an canvas you can do it on if you want.

Or you can just have the set, and make me a megacool MSI-Genderless-grammar Nazi plushie/painting depicting the band bashing a gramatically incorrect sentence, with Genderless cheering them on.

• WashableRaccoon 10/08/2010 at 5:14 PM #

BETTER THAN WHAT? PLEASE SPECIFY.

Apostrophe plushie is easy.
      MSI is not.
      Right now being sent into spasms of agony by pointy-haired guy’s hair.
      Also, feeling v. lazy.
      Doesn’t help.

But let it be known that come September a genderless painting will (=should) be wending its way to you.

6. WashableRaccoon 11/08/2010 at 6:26 PM #

@previous comment LOLWHUT?

• Francesca Burke 12/08/2010 at 12:09 PM #

I don’t know. I’ve forgotten what we’re on about…

I think you freaked out about Gerard’s hair, then pretended that you were thankful for my postcard from Zante. I laughed at your first comment, and said you’re welcome for the postcard.

SO THERE.

• Francesca Burke 12/08/2010 at 12:12 PM #

WAIT. WRONG POST.

I DON’T KNOW.

DRUG ADDICTS ANONYMOUS.

I thought I’d approve it for a laugh.

• WashableRaccoon 12/08/2010 at 6:39 PM #

There there, Frank.

What do you think? (yes, you)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 299 other followers