A chain email that is so excellent it should be published officially. By me, of course.
WORLD SURVEY BY PHONE
Last month a world-wide survey was conducted by the UN.
The only question asked was: “Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?”
The survey was a huge failure because of the following:
1. In Eastern Europe they didn’t know what “honest” meant.
2. In Western Europe they didn’t know what “shortage” meant
3. In Africa they didn’t know what “food” meant.
4. In China they didn’t know what “opinion” meant.
5. In the Middle East they didn’t know what “solution” meant.
6. In South America they didn’t know what “please” meant.
7. In the USA they didn’t know what “the rest of the world” meant.
8. In UK they hung up as soon as they heard the Indian accent.
I know for a fact that number eight is true. Anyone out there from any other places, please let me know how accurate this is!