I told myself I wouldn’t do any more My Chem only related blogs for all my readers who aren’t into My Chem.
But since there’s probably only one of you, what the hell.
So, without further ado: VOTE FOR MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE AT THE NME AWARDS OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND STEAL YOUR PETS. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE GET NME BACK FOR THE BITCHY COMMENTS THEY MADE IN NOVEMBER!
The band is up for the following awards, click their picture to vote:
- Best International Band Because they secretly make us want to be from New Jersey.
- Best Album for Danger Days Of all the categories, this is the one I support most fully. There is not a mediocre song on the record.
- Best Video for Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na) That’s the first time I’ve written the full title… I don’t recommend it.
- Hero of the Year (Gerard Way) I will laugh so hard if he gets this.
- Worst Album for Danger Days I think God will laugh if they get this and Best Album.
- Best Album Artwork for Danger Days Because Frank has to get credit for his photographing and Photoshopping.
If you want to vote for anyone in any of the other categories, start at the beginning of the voting and work your way through. You’re supposed to vote for one category to get through to the next, but I changed the last number of the URL and got the next page… I didn’t want to vote for who was more stylish or had the best blog. Because we all know who should win that (hint, hint, Blogger’s Choice Awards are now open for nominations. I would be proud to receive Most Obnoxious Blogger).
This is what you’ll be voting for:
Spread the word. Pay your siblings to stay up all night clicking. VOTE.