I have the beginnings of an excellent half term blog thing in mind, plus something I wrote on the train earlier, but clearly I can only deal with so much creativity in one day because it won’t be up until… Probably the end of half term.
However, I am getting bugged to blog (is there seriously nothing else on this planet to do?!) so I’m going to be cheap and do a quiz for your entertainment:
- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write the sentence here:
history – who was to govern the kingdom during her infancy
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What’s there? Bookshelf.
- What is the last thing you watched on TV? University Challenge. Between a couple of Cambridge colleges. That show makes me feel stupid.
- Without looking, guess what time it is: 6:30.
- Now look at the clock. 8:33. I actually looked about five minutes ago and thought, ‘oh yeah, it’s half eight.’ This is how tired I am.
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Bits of the TV, my snuffly breathing (I have a cold).
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Went to London today. Saw an exhibition on the English language. It seems to have robbed me of my ability to use the English language. Spell Check, I love you. Zzzz.
- Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Dunno. Blog stats.
- What are you wearing? Black skinnies, black long-sleeved top with a massive red jumper thing on top, socks, undies, belt, earrings, Maltese Cross. Rings.
- Did you dream last night? Almost definitely. Yes. I forget what about.
- When did you last laugh? I sniggered in the exhibition today. Got disapproving looks from an old lady.