Hey. I’m Francesca. Indifferent Ignorance started when I thought it would be interesting to make a blog and write about people’s indifferent ignorance (campaigning to get it recognised as a life-deliberating disease now). As it turns out, other people being irritating can be exhausting to write about, so I intersperse intelligent conversation with… conversation. You can find some partially organised posts on the Transmissions page if you’re new, and message me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your fan mail and endless gratitude, etc.
Occasionally Asked Questions
- Do you do sponsored posts? No. I tried it once and ew (I sell other people’s stuff on the Internet all day and cannot be bought for anything less than a Lamborghini, a My Chemical Romance reunion and a dog shelter in my good name). If you’re an indie blogger, writer or artist like myself, please do hit me up with whatever you make – if you’ve written a book you think I might like to review, or if you want to promote your feminist zine or best friend’s band, MAIL ME IMMEDIATELY at email@example.com and we can be indie bloggers/writers/ artists together!
- Why are there adverts around and about? Running a website with domain names and mapping is expensive – if you guys click on an ad, I get a few cents and I can use that money to pay for blog upkeep. If you absolutely loathe them, I suggest buying from my shop or supporting me on Patreon, so I can afford to spend more time and money on here and less in my day job.
- How come you’re a reasonably well-informed civil rights advocate in your recent posts but occasionally I find things like this? Well, darling, I wasn’t always this well-informed. Plus I was 14 when I started writing here, and – no disrespect to 14-year-olds – my world view hadn’t finished cooking (I’ll let you know when it does).
- Why do your older posts’ images not contain credits or links to the original source? Aged 14 I was not aware of the manners surrounding copyright. I couldn’t find the original images if I tried now, so if you have a source please let me know and I’ll update the post.
- What is The Webways? It’s a My Chemical Romance fansite which archives and promotes work, projects and meet-ups by MCR fans. I’m the founder and editor, so I’m inclined to think it excellent.